2009年3月20日金曜日


dance battle

As you already knew, it's Rey's holidays. I should be very free these days but I am not. I have busied myself with schedules and places to bring Rey to. Today's schedule was to watch a Dance competition. As we were already late for the show, I nearly stamped the ground till it cracked when I found that the bus we took was wrong! I must have got some short term memory loss that made me want to take bus 3 instead of bus 32! Feeling totally lost and bitterly cold, we managed to catch a cab and catch up with the later part of the contest. I had expected some amateurs dancers but wow! The dancers were so up to standard they will have brought the "Shall We Dance" contestants in Singapore to shame. The highlight of the contest was the Dance battle where the 'best' dancers from each team showed off their dancing prowess. Rey even "screamed" his cat whistles. We are going to watch some band competition at the same venue tomorrow! bus 32 32 32

0 件のコメント: