2009年3月19日木曜日

holiday trip 1


Korea Town

Yakiniku set and bibimba for lunch (not in the photo)

Kid's Plaza. Confirmed that Rey has no fear of heights.

Taichi master

'Stingrey' in the ocean

into a bubble...
can you see the big bubble?

Kid's supermarket

You have to 'buy' a maximum of 5 things and the bill must total up to 1000yen in order to get a stamp. Rey got three attempts before he got the figures right.
Role playing as a Postman. I'd love to have such handsome postman deliver letters to me everyday!

There were about 8 post boxes. You put the postcards into the postboxes according to their postal codes.

Found a Thai restaurant where we have green curry and icecream before we headed home.
The spring vacation starts this week and I plan to bring Rey to many places for FUN!
The 1st stop was the Korea Town in Osaka. We alighted the train at Tsuruhashi and walked for 20 minutes. Rey was great! He didn't complain about the distance but only kept asking me when we're reaching. I baited him with, "In 10 minutes' time." "5 mins" , "Just up ahead.", "going to reach", feeling guilty at the same time because I thought it was too far to walk too, plus the weather was quite warm. We reached the destination just in time for a nice Korean lunch. How I wish to visit Korea again...
The next stop was Kid's Plaza at Tenman station (just 3 min ride from Osaka station). It's a place for role playing, science experiments, computer games and craft work. It was so fun for Rey. I promised to bring him there again.

0 件のコメント: